Business Analyst with OBIEE experience.

The project is a 3+ month contract opportunity for a large retail
organization in Bentonville, AR.

$38 /hr on C2C

The purpose of this project is to provide a BI reporting solution for the
Inventory Management Bin data.

What skill sets do you require?

.       Demonstrate ability to determine a course of action to solve
problems to satisfy customer needs
.       Ability to conduct Customer and Vendor communication
.       Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
.       Creates and facilitates presentations to diverse types of audiences
(e.g., management, customers, vendors, and technical staff)

.       Understanding and experience with project life cycle
.       Previous OBIEE experience

Thanks & Regards,

SRI MATHEW

Zuven Technologies Inc.

555 Republic Drive || PLANO, TX 75074

Direct: 469-361-2279

Mail to: s...@zuventech.com

Linked In:  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sri-sri/13/b59/379>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sri-sri/13/b59/379

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you"

  _____