Hi

            Thanks for your response and it was a pleasure speaking with
you. This is *Baseer* from *“Ling Technologies, Inc”. *I am glad to inform
you that one of our clients has an interesting job position for you. I would
appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along with the contact
details. Please reply me ASAP.

*JOB DETAILS:*

Position: *Project Analyst/Coordinator*

Location: *Hopewell** NJ***

Start:      *ASAP*

Duration: *6+ Months*

*Rate:     $40/hr*

*PROJECT DESCRIPTION: *

Client is looking for a Project Analyst/Coordinator to support IT projects
and company initiatives involving business analysis, project / program
methodologies, project support, project planning, MS project, and resource
management. Provides administrative and/or analytical support on projects
and initiatives.

Organizes, coordinates and supports large, complex, and multifaceted
technical project.

Schedules project-related meetings; creates the agendas, meeting materials
and minutes for the project meetings, updates PM Office as required and
review associated reports. Adept at learning new technologies, extensive
project coordination and planning skills. Very detailed oriented, with
strong communication, customer service and leadership skills. High level of
tact, integrity and confidentiality. Maintenance of all project related
processes, using analysis skills to write process enhancements as necessary.
Manage project related resources such as directory space and project
numbers, supporting projects, and project staff as necessary.

Maintain and administer support systems including project reporting, time
recording, resource management, updating databases and document management.
Ensure project reporting is timely and accurate. Experience working as
Project Coordinator. Knowledge of project / program methodologies. Business
analysis experience.

Knowledge and experience of project planning.

High process awareness with a commitment to quality. Precise with good
attention to detail. Delivery focused.

Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.

Enthusiastic team player with a flexible attitude.

Analytical problem solver and creative thinker. Strong experience using
Microsoft Office Tools

*REQUIRED SKILLS: *

Data analysis and Coordination.

Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and
relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT
projects are supported and successfully delivered.

• Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.

• Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written
communication.

• Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and
capability development.

• Command of project management techniques and tools.

*Regards,*
*Baseer*

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Ext 4026*I* Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904*I *
bas...@ling-tech.com* **I** *www.ling-tech.com* **I*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please clicks reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.*