Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@aim-cc.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

Please send any qualified candidates' resume with rates, contact information
and availability date.

*Please do not call, only send e-mails with candidate resume, contact info
and rate confirmation.*

*Start date is ASAP*

Position:  Senior WebLogic Administrator/Consultant
Location:  Memphis, TN
Duration:  18 - 24 months
Rate:       OPEN/DOE

Responsibilities:
Installation, administration, configuration of WebLogic App Server, patches,
upgrades etc.
Installation, administration, configuration of *iPlanet Server*
Performance Monitoring and Tuning
Project consulting, analyzing problems/situations
Problem determination and solution recommendations
Report findings to senior-level management

Required Skills/Experience:
Minimum seven years of experience as a WebLogic Administrator
*WebLogic 8.x* experience required, *WebLogic 10.3.1 (11g)* experience
preferred
*Oracle 10g/11g* experience
*Linux/UNIX OS* experience
Experience with *JProbe, Wiley, JRocket JVM, JavaScript, WLST*
Well versed in using monitoring tools for production web applications
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Excellent communication and coordination skills
Client facing experience is required

Candidates must be strong technically in all of the above, with excellent
verbal/written communication skills.
Desired Skills/Experience:
*C++/Java programming skills*
*Tuxedo*