Hello,

Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Sr. QA for a project that starts
immediately:

Job Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Contractor
Start date: Immediate
Location: Boston, MA (Locals only - Non-LOCALS will NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Duration: 3 months plus
Rate: All incl

Need SQA contractors that are local to the Boston area and are skilled in:

- candidate should be adept in both Manual as well as Automated testing
- SQA stand-alone leads familiar with Java (J2EE) on Linux
- JMeter experience using Java/Tomcat back end
- .net windows apps
- Familiarity with streaming media on the web is a huge plus.

Experience in all the above is a MUST

Pl email me your updated resume with rate and contact information at
mani...@tts-consulting.com

Thank you,
Manish Savale

TELEDATA TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Inc