Hi friends Greetings,

Please send the resumes to se...@metaprousa.com

* *

*JOB TITLE :** **ORACLE FUNCTIONAL ANALYST***

Location: Omaha. NE

Duration: 3 months

We are seeking an Oracle Functional Analyst with strong Oracle Fixed Assets
Module implementation experience with 11iE EBS immediately for our client.
You will be designing and implementing the Oracle Fixed Assets in Oracle
EBS.  Provide interface design from Oracle 11iEBS to other non Oracle
systems.  Provide Technical Writing to leverage Oracle API's to interface
customer information from legacy applications into Oracle.  Write scripts to
merge customer accounts and "match" customer information.

Required Skills:
Strong functional experience designing and implementing Oracle EBS
functions.
Functional experience gathering requirements, conducting scope definitions,
conducting meetings, creating functional requirement documents.
Technical experience installing, configuring Oracle Fixed Assets module.
Technical Writing experience
Script Development
Architect level experience with Oracle 11i EBS
PL/SQL Stored Procedures
Oracle EBS Application experience with General Ledger, Payables, Purchasing,
Projects.

-Innovative Outlook/Vision
-Decision-Making/Power of Analysis
-Communication,
-Leadership/Accountability
-Customer Service
-Teamwork
Have the ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing environment and
deliver assigned projects within the established time, scope and budget
parameters.
Must be self-motivated and have great attention to details.

* *

*Regards, *

* *

*Seshu *