Hello,

I have a need to fill 2 positions with my direct client in SFO, CA

# of positions   :           2
Location           :           South San Francisco, CA
Duration            :           6 months
Interview date    :           Interviews will happen only next week - after
Sept 7, 2009
Start date          :           Project starts on 09/28/2009 (Monday)
Rate                 :           $ 50/hr all incl on C2C

Primary skill for position # 1: Primary skill for this position is heavy YAHOO
UI experience

Primary skill for position # 2: Heavy experience to support application using
STRUTS

PLS DO NOT SEND ME RESUMES OF CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MATCH any of the above 2
positions:

General skills/Qualification for both the positions:

 1.  8-9+ years experience in Java Technologies.
 2.  Java, J2EE - Extensive development experience of enterprise applications.
 3.  Experience on JBOSS, Oracle and Eclipse
 4.  Good knowledge of Windows, Solaris and LINUX
 5.  Weblogic-10 experience is a big plus
 6.  Strong EJB and EJBQL experience
 7.  JBoss configuration, maintenance, administration
 8.  Guide application through QA and release process, resolve any bugs
 9.  Bugzilla or bug tracking system experience
Other/additional skills (nice to have):

 1.  Google Web Toolkit
 2.  Flash/Adobe Flex technologies
 3.  Healthcare Application development

Pl send me resumes with rate and contact information to
mani...@tts-consulting.com<mailto:mani...@tts-consulting.com>

Thanks
Manish Savale

TELEDATA TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Inc