Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Siebel
Developer” *positions based in *Jacksonville**, **FL** *for about *12+
months duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:   Siebel Developer*

*Location:              **Jacksonville**, **FL***

*Duration:              12+ Months.*

*Start Date:            1 or 2 Weeks from the date of confirmation*
 ------------------------------

The candidate should be able to understand the business process and how that
process can be implemented in Siebel. The candidate is responsible to design
/ develop the new capabilities using Siebel tools and support the end to end
SDLC cycle. The cycle includes supporting the analysts team during
requirement gathering, supporting the capability and business partners after
the capability is implemented in production.

*The job requires*

   1. Strong communication skills
   2. Team player
   3. Siebel Tools
   4. Minimum of three Siebel implementations.

The candidate should have strong skills in Configuration, Scripting, EAI and
Workflow. Should have working experience in these areas.

*Technical Skills*:

   - eScripting Experience  3 yrs
   - Workflow Analysis  Experience  3 yrs
   - Siebel  Experience 3 yrs
   - Scripting  Experience  3 yrs
   - EAI OR EIM required
   - Good Communication Skills

**

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

** <http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<http://mail.google.com/mail/saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*