Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Sr. Web
Designer” *positions based in *Chicago**, **IL** *for about *6+ months
duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:       Sr. Web Designer*

*Location:                  **Chicago**, **IL***

*Duration:                 6+ Months with possible extenstion.*
 ------------------------------

*Summary:*

The Consultant will be responsible for the design and development of the
global Website which involves heavy interaction with multiple areas of the
business.  This role will entail the development of user interface designs
that heighten and simplify the customer experience using semantic and W3C
compliant code.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Creating HTML templates, story boards and website layout
   - Re-brand multiple different applications into one look and feel
   - Design and develop re-usable styles for portals components

*Required Experience: *

   - 10 years total experience
   - Must have an exceptionally strong portfolio reflecting senior Web
   design experience.
   - Portal experience, have expert knowledge of XHTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop
   and have previous Flash/ActionScript experience.
   - 5 years of experience in Web Design using Photoshop, Illustrator and
   Flash
   - 5 years of experience in Web Development using (X)HTML, CSS and
Ajax·  Experience
   in working with a corporate branding and communication
   - Knowledge of Web Standards, Accessibility and Information Architecture
   - Experience in creating and styling Web User Interfaces using CSS
   - Experience with browser in-compatibility and optimization

*Please complete the skills chart with your submissions*

Please provide samples of work and links to websites

*Skill*

*Last Used mm/yy*

*Your Technical Level*

(Novice 1-2,Novice 3-4,Intermediate 5-6, Intermediate 7-8, Expert 9-10)**

*Years of Experience*

*Web design*

* *

* *

* *

*XHTML*

* *

* *

* *

*CSS   *

* *

* *

* *

*Adobe Photoshop*

* *

* *

* *

*Flash/ ActionScript*

* *

* *

* *

*Photoshop*

* *

* *

* *

*Illustrator*

* *

* *

* *

*Flash*

* *

* *

* *

*Ajax***

* *

* *

* *

*Portal*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*