Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Storage
Engineer” *positions based in *Memphis**, **TN** *for about *6-12 months
duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:       Storage Engineer*

*Location:                **Memphis**, **TN***

*Duration:               6-12 Months *
 ------------------------------

The requirements are as follows:

1.        Knows NetApp - well experienced with their Best Practices

2.       Knows NFS - COLD!, VMware and either Oracle or Exchange with the
preference being Oracle

3.       Credible with the ability to act as an authority on best practices
in a trusted advisor role

4.       This individual must live in the Memphis metro area or willing to
relocate, at their own expense

5.       NetApp experience a plus. Experience with a major storage vendor an
absolute.

6.       Personable, works well with the client - but comfortable doing
break fix.

7.       Team player.

8.       Highly consultative person with experience in Netapp environment;
EMC a huge Plus.

9.       VMware expertise

10.   Strong knowledge of IP Networking with NFS protocol

11.    Rates to include living expenses (if the candidate is based outside
of the Memphis area), and commuting expense to and from Memphis.

12.    Candidate must be equipped, at your expense, with a laptop that is
configured with the Microsoft Office Suite and ample memory/storage for
proprietary software.  The laptop must also have an “aircard” and related
service.

13.    The candidate must also have, at your expense, a smartphone capable
(with service) to send and receive e-mail.  Heritage will not reimburse from
related services.

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruite

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*