Hi,

Greetings for the day!

This is Subbu from IT Trailblazers. We have the following immediate requirement for our client

Title: SAP PM consultant (Technical Resource)

Location: Baytown, TX

Duration: 3 months+

Client is looking for a SAP PM (Plant Maintenance
) consultant with expert knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0; in particular Plant Maintenance Module and its integration with the FI/CO/PTP/PTA Modules.

If you are interested in this position, please respond your updated resume with contact details immediately.

Thanks and looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

Subbu

Technical Recruiter, IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 403 / 732 710 4014

Fax: (732) 875-2358/ (732) 875-0096
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901

www.ittblazers.com
|| Email: su...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the inconvenience.