Hello Associates,

Subject: Senior Tester -- w/ *AutoSys and Fannie Mae* Product Exp. --
Herndon, VA

*Title: Senior Tester -- w/ AutoSys and Fannie Mae Product Exp.*

*Location: Herndon, VA*

*Length: 6+ Months*

*Industry: Financial / Mortgage.*

* *

* *

******Must have** **Fannie Mae experience******

* *

Tester needed to support multiple software development projects. Must have
demonstrated ability to work closely with developers and analysts and have
superior written and verbal communication skills.

Responsible for:

·         Understanding requirements

·         Creating detailed test scripts

·         *Manually executing* scripts

·         Ensuring defects are correctly resolved

·         *Capturing results and producing* required summary reports.

Requirements:

·         *5-7 years of relevant experience required* - showing increasing
responsibility over time.

·         Must be able to work independently.

Preferences:

·         Industry knowledge of *loan servicing strongly* preferred.

·         Previous *Fannie Mae experience* strongly preferred.

·         Familiarity with *Oracle/RDMS, UNIX and Autosys.*

·         Experience with *Agile development* methodology preferred.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(:201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.