Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

Consultants FULL NAME :

Work Authorization/Visa Status :

Availability :

Current Location :

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No) :

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No) :

Contact No :

E-Mail Id :

Total IT Exp :

US Exp :

**
*

Looking for GC, EAD candidates.

QA Engineer to support one of our Functional Automation testing projects in
Western MA.

Duration is Long Term

Communicating and interacting with Development, Testing Group and Project
Management, the QA Engineer will work from business requirements, functional
specifications and test plans to develop, execute and report on automated
test scripts for this financial tax reporting application.

 To qualify for this opportunity you must meet the following minimum
requirements:

            5 years of Quality Assurance experience

Strong Test plan and Test case design experience.

Solid understanding of the SDLC.

            Experience using Quick Test Professional

Must have scripting ability.

            Experience using Quality Center 9.0

Strong defect tracking experience.

            Experience using SQL.
*

* *

*I extend the best of my wishes to you.*

*
Lal K Vamsi
**Sr IT Recruiter***

*Vigi**boss **Inc***