Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“C++ with C#
Developer with Trading Exp”  *positions based in *New York City** for about
6+ months.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title                   C++ with C# Developer with Trading Exp.*

*Location                              New York City*

*Duration                              6+ Months.*

*Rate                                         Keep Low. (1099/Corp-Corp)*

*Required:                            Strong C++ developer. Some C#. Strong
investment banking background required. Algorithmic trading experience*
 ------------------------------

*Job Specification*

*Departmental Overview*

Rates IT Algorithmic trading is a divisional IT team providing trading and
position management systems for the Fixed Income desks within Company. The
systems supported are used globally by trading & sales clients for trade
entry, pricing, position keeping & risk management. We are part of a global
team with staff located in several global cities. Project management,
business analysis,

development & support functions are carried out in each of these regions.

*Main Duties/Responsibilities of the role:*

The FID Rates IT team supports and develops front office technology used by
the interest rate products trading desks at Company. The IT team is split
between 4 global cities. Rates is key a growth area within Company. There
are currently three major IT initiative steams in this area focused on
Electronic Trading, Risk, and Core Trading systems. Together with a number
of business aligned RAD teams, we deliver key value-adding functionality to
the trading desks. Our clients are primarily front office and will also
include interaction with members of operations, product control, financial
control and risk.

We seek an individual with strong development experience to work as a key
member of our US IRP Algorithmic trading team. The role will focus on
development related to the real time order management and execution
platform. Individual will need to be able to:

   - Work independently to develop and enhance core Algorithmic trading (ET)
   components using varying degrees of C++, Java, and C#.
   - Understand and apply knowledge of the fixed income markets and
   real-time algorithmic trading strategies in problem solving, complex
   development tasks, and innovative programming solutions.
   - Work in a dynamic team environment spanning technology, trading and
   quantitative modeling, often communicating directly with the
   - US IRP trading desks.
   - Work independently to solve complex problems and develop complex
   component based solutions with minimal direction
   - Apply excellent organization and task/project management skills to
   manage projects/deliverables spanning multiple team members.

Experience and skill sets that will be needed in the role are – ~5 years or
more experience with Fixed Income or Equities real time trading systems.
Experience working with financial models and related concepts (pricing, risk
hedging, real-time order execution). C++ with STL, Perl and shell scripting
in Linux / Unix environments. C# and SQL are highly desirable.

*Work Experience/Background:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative or technical field
   - Advanced Degree in quantitative or technical field
   - 5 years or more experience with Fixed Income or Equities real time
   trading systems.
   - Experience working with financial models and related concepts (pricing,
   order/execution strategies)
   - Experience coordinating small to medium size development projects using
   either Agile or waterfall methodology.
   - Prior experience working with in Front office investment banking IT
   - 7+ years experience in US IRP Electronic trading markets at a financial
   institution or ECN.
   - Experience developing real-time Fixed Income algorithmic trading
   strategies.

*Technical/Business Skills & Knowledge:*

   - C++ with STL
   - Perl and shell scripting
   - Linux / Unix
   - EMS
   - Familiarity with ECN APIs (OM/iConnect/ETC/TW/BBG/etc)
   - Familiarity with market data APIs (SFC/RFA/TIB/etc)
   - C# (intermediate)
   - C# GUI experience
   - C# (advanced)
   - .NET
   - SQL
   - Java

*Other Requirements*

   - Ability to work across a broad range of technologies and projects
   simultaneously
   - Ability to meet strategic and tactical requirements
   - Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently.
   - Strong analytic and problem solving skills

*Please furnish below information:***

1.       Candidates Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Willing to Relocate *(If required):*

4.      Face to Face Interview *(If required):*

5.      Contact Number:

6.      Alternative Contact Number:

7.      Email address:

8.      Specialized skills:

9.      Total Experience *(Yrs /Months):*

10.  Expected Pay-Rate *(1099/Corp-Corp):*

11.   Visa Status:

*12.   **If your Visa Status is H1B, please provide you**r*

a.       Employer Name:

b.      Contact Person Name:

c.       Contact Number

d.      Email address:

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*