Hello,

Good Morning.

Hope you are doing GREAT.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

*Applicants not possessing all of these skills will not be considered for
the position**.*

*Job Title:         Strong MySQL DBA*

*Location:*         Central Arkansas

*Duration:*         3 to 4 months

*Short Description:        *

·       We have an opening in *Central Arkansas* for a *My SQL Database
Administrator*.

·       *The team* is *looking* for *someone* *to work* *10 - 15 hours a* *
week* for *3 - 4 months*.

·       The candidate *must have experience* in *creating, maintaining* and
*tuning* a *database* AND *have client interface skills*.

·       They will also be involved with *migrating* an *operational database
behind* a *firewall* for one of *Acxiom’s clients*.

·       It is a *level 4 request* (*out of* *5 levels*) which means they
must have a good amount of experience performing these tasks with little or
no supervision or oversight.

Please send all the resumes to madhu...@vancevatech.com with contact details
and availability.

Thanks & Regards