Hello,

Good Afternoon.

Please review the following requirement and let me know your comments.

*Location:* Boston, MA

*Duration:*

* *

            5+ years QA experience

            Investment/Custody Industry experience

            Solid SQL writing ability

            Great verbal and written communication.

            Experience with Mercury Quality Center

The applications are PowerBuilder and Oracle based. Will be using TOAD, UNIX
and Mercury Quality Center.

            Develops and executes test cases. May develop high level test
plans.

            Documents problems identified in testing and reports results.

            Manages the execution of multiple, complex test plans by
preparing assignments, providing training and guidance and reviewing
activities to ensure quality standards are met.

            Diagnoses system problems and recommends solutions.

            Participates in the definition and design of new systems and
enhancements.

            Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for testing,
systems and business line staff. Performs test preparation activities,
including developing test schedules and defining expected test results.

            Compares test results to expected results.

            Documents and tracks bugs, problems and limitations and retests.

            Composes and disseminates software release notes prior to
production implementation

Thanks & Regards,

Madhukar

Resource Manager**

Vanceva Technologies, Inc

Alpharetta, GA-30005

Direct:  678-799-8602 **

Fax:   (866) 471-3906(Fax)

Email:*madhu...@vancevatech.com* <madhu...@vancevatech.com>

www.vancevatech.com<http://mail.google.com/ambica%20soni/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.vancevatech.com>

 *D**isclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
and we will remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.*