Hello,

Good Afternoon.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 12+ Months

MUST have the mandatory requirements and to be honest must have the
desirable skills IN RED to get an interview

*Work Description*:

In our Oracle environment here at client, the *Oracle Programmer Analyst III
*will be assigned as a Web developer to work within our CLIENT.gov Oracle
Portal environment, and to also work on the portal applications and reports
mandated to comply with the Federal Recovery Act (Stimulus) requirements.
Ideally, the candidate will have knowledge of the Recovery Act reporting
requirements, and will be able to design logical models to support the
application development tasks. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated
work experience using Oracle Portal's Content Management system for
application development, and is very proficient in PL/SQL.

Required:

*Mandatory Skill/Expertise*

* *

*Actual # of*

*Years Experience*

* *

* *

*Dates of*

*Employment*

* *

*Where*

*Employed*

* *

*1. *Experience developing web based applications using HTML, CSS and
JavaScript. (8 years)

* *

*###*

*xx/xx/xx -*

*xx/xx/xx*

*Company name*

* *

*2. *Strong Experience with SQL and PL/SQL (8 years)**

* *

* *

* *

*3. *Experience in developing Web-based applications that meet W3C and
Section 508 accessibility/usability standards. (8 years)

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Desirable Skill/Expertise*

* *

*Actual # of*

*Years Experience*

* *

* *

*Dates of*

*Employment*

* *

*Where*

*Employed*

* *

3 years Experience using Oracle Portal’s Content Management System version
9i or higher to develop web sites and web-based applications. (3)**

* *

* *

* *

3 years Experience in using AJAX and XML to develop web-based applications.
(3)

* *

* *

* *

3 years Experience in logical database design and modeling. (3)

* *

* *

* *

3 years Experience with developing PHP applications (3)

* *

* *

* *

Experience with the Federal Recovery Act (Stimulus) Reporting Requirements
(6 months)

* *

* *

* *

Experience with Department of Transportation Highway and Bridge

Projects (1)

* *

* *

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Madhukar

Resource Manager**

Vanceva Technologies, Inc

Alpharetta, GA-30005

Direct:  678-799-8602 **

Fax:   (866) 471-3906(Fax)

Email:*madhu...@vancevatech.com* <madhu...@vancevatech.com>

www.vancevatech.com<http://mail.google.com/ambica%20soni/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.vancevatech.com>

 *D**isclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
and we will remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.*