Hello,

Good Afternoon.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for this position.

*Location:* Orlando,FL

*Duration:* till 30th June 2010

Seeking a Senior, Server-side Java EE Architect/Developer to play a key role
in the overall design, development, deployment of a distributed, n-tier,
services oriented application.

* The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years hands-on experience with
robust, large-scale, high-volume transactional applications.

* Requires a Java EE expert whose background includes extensive formal
development as well as mentoring and leading a diverse development staff
consisting of junior-level developers both onshore and offshore.

Required Technical Experience:
* Java EE, EJB 3.0, JPA, RESTful web services, SOAP web services, Spring,
Oracle, SQL, Java EE design patterns, integration patterns

Additional Technical Desired Experience:
Jersey, Spring Batch, Glassfish, NetBeans, JMX, ILOG JRules, ANT

Responsibilities include:
* Taking requirements from business analysts and developing business
components or frameworks that implement those requirements.
* Building frameworks for use by development teams such as JMX-based
instrumentation, exception handling, logging, fine grained security
(entitlements), and event contexts.
* Ensuring that development teams are following established best practices
in Java development and the use of patterns.
* Performing code reviews.
* Tuning and optimizing code, JPA queries, and database schema for best
performance.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhukar

Resource Manager**

Vanceva Technologies, Inc

Alpharetta, GA-30005

Direct:  678-799-8602 **

Fax:   (866) 471-3906(Fax)

Email:*madhu...@vancevatech.com* <madhu...@vancevatech.com>

www.vancevatech.com<http://mail.google.com/ambica%20soni/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.vancevatech.com>

 *D**isclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
and we will remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.*