Hello,

I have a need for a Sr. SQL Server DBA, infact I have 2 positions with my
clients in Pacheco, CA

I wanted to check if you are available and would be interested in this
assignment. If yes, pl email me your resume with contact information and I will
call you back.

You can email me at
mani...@tts-consulting.com<mailto:mani...@tts-consulting.com>

Below is the Job Description for this position:

Job Description:

SQL Server DBA

1. Designs and implements enhancements to existing databases.

2. Responsible for the ongoing tuning and optimizing of existing complex
databases.

3. Manages effective working relationships with the internal customers from a
variety of IT application areas.

4. Provides key expertise relevant to the more complex databases. Develops
specialized expertise in setting up databases for analytical and operational
use. Works on extended assignments to debug or fix major database problems.

5. Develops and maintains a comprehensive library of all supporting
documentation, and initiates corrective action to ensure all database servers
meet or exceed processing requirements for performance and reliability.

Required Experience

8 years of experience designing and working with a variety of analytical and
operations databases (SQL Server)

Administrative/Technical Skills

* Database administration

* Ability to work independently

* Excellent PC and server skills

* Facilitate meetings

* Innovative

* Problem solving skills

* Planning, organizing, and prioritization skills

* Presentation skills

* Supervisory skills

* Technical design and systems specifications

* Written and verbal communication skills

Skills

Database Management, Analysis Documentation, Data Modeling, Application
Development Skills, Windows 2000/XP, System Design, Customer Service, Strong
Communication Skills

Additional Skills:

Understanding of SQL Server Architecture (SQL Server 2000/2005) Must be
experienced creating SQL statements, triggers, stored procedures, and data
extraction routines.

Thank you
Manish Savale

TELEDATA TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Inc