Hello All,

Good Afternoon.

This is Madhukar with Vanceva Technologies,Inc.

We are looking for an Ab Initio Developer / Designer for our client. Here is
the job description.

Please review and let me know if you have any suitable candidate.

*Ab Initio Developer/Designer*

*Location:* Warren,NJ

*Duration:* 4+ Months

Need a Senior designer/developer, very motivated, self-directed - senior Ab
Initio expert, capable of designing and developing the most complex graphs,
will also likely work with some offshore developers. Would like 4 - 6 years
experience using Ab Initio to design and develop complex graphs to load and
integrate security and account reference data. Must have experience
designing and developing very high performance systems in Ab Initio. Perl
scripting required. EME and BRE a plus.

Thanks

Madhukar

678-799-8602