Hello,

Good Morning.

Hope you are doing GREAT.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

*Location*: San Jose, CA

*Duration*: 12 Months

*Job Description: *

·       We currently have a client that is looking for a *Documentum
Developer* with *5+ years* of experience with the *Documentum suite* of *
technologies* and *5+ years* of *Java/J2EE development experience*.

·       Must have senior level experience utilizing Documentum in an SOA,
including business services integration.

·       Responsibilities will include development of content management
solutions including design and inception.

·       Must be able to effectively provide analysis and make
recommendations and provide developmental solutions.

·       Should be proficient and comfortable providing project and client
management communication as related to assigned projects.

·       Thorough project documentation skills are required, as
responsibilities will include providing information for design documents,
test plans and project plans.

·       Must be able to effectively communicate status updates to the
project team members and business users.

*Required Skills: *

·       *JAVA/J2EE Development*

·       *Agile Development methodology experience*

·       *Documentum 6 *and/or* 6.5*

·       *SOA*

·       *UNIX/Linux, Oracle, Perl, JBoss*

*Additional pluses* for this position include experience with *multiple
Documentum tools* and *Clients* such as *Center Stage*, etc.

Also experience with *Retention Policy Services* or *Record Manager* is a *
plus*.

Thanks & Regards,
Madhukar
678-799-8602