*Hi,*

* *

I hope you are doing great. Please respond me back with your consultant
resume.

* *

*Please forward your resumes immediately to this emailID:
raj...@ling-tech.com*

Our client is looking for:* Oracle DBA*

Location:*  Omaha, NE*

* *

Duration: *6+Months **(Contract to Hire after 3 Months)***

* *

*****************NEED GC’S and CITIZENS ONLY********************

*Job Description:*

*CRM Business Analyst - Contract to Hire*

* *

* *

*THIS IS A CONTRACT-TO-HIRE POSITION.  CANDIDATE MUST CONVERT TO A FULL TIME
POSITION IN 90 DAYS.  ALL CANDIDATES MUST STATE THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS
EXPECTATION.*

* *

* *

*Job Description: *

* *

We have an excellent opportunity to work with the latest and greatest
technology for a CRM Analyst with experience with ISU.  You must make
configuration changes to the CRM Web Client screens for presentation and
integrating Sales and Distribution billing for work orders from a utility
context.

* *

*Required Skills: *

   - Oracle DBA
   - 3+ years of Oracle Database on Linux
   - 2+ years of managing RAC environments
   - Experience with Dataguard
   - Strong communication, analytical and documentation skills
   - self starter and detailed
   - Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
   - RMAN
   - Grid Control
   - Quest Foglight
   - Oracle Support (SR's)

* *

*If you are interested in the position please send me your resume in the
word format and can you please answer the qualifying questions as well:*

* *

*RESUMES WITHOUT THESE DETAILS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER PROCESS*

*Few Questions:*

1. What is the Hourly rate you are comfortable with?
2. Your contact Details?

3. What is your current location?

4. What is your availability to interview/ start?

5. What might be the best time to chat with you few minutes?

6. What is your U.S Employment Status?
    (U.S. Citizen or Green Card or... Etc)

*Rajesh
Technical Recruiter
*Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Extn: 4002 *I *Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 *I *
raj...@ling-tech.com <mraj...@ling-tech.com>* **I**
*www.ling-tech.com* **I*IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
*
*P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.