*Please send me resume to** g...@e-zencomp.com ,*

Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Guru Appaji *from *EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me
know if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me
back with your consultant updated resume in word format, contact
information, current location, visa status and rate.

* *

*Application Packaging*

*Duration: 3 months *

*Location: Cranston RI*

*Deliverables:* criteria/results by which success can be measured:

 The candidate must posses a strong background in application packaging, be
able to quickly grasp concepts and will often work unsupervised to deliver
solutions. In addition to working with *Citrix profiling* and
application *packaging
tools*, the focus of this role will be to perform *production control*
and *documentation
tasks* related to delivering *Citrix *steaming profiles to a *production
environment* via a strictly defined *SDLC.*

 5+ years experience with packaging tools and techniques is critical

1+ years experience with *Citrix Streaming* Profiler is highly desirable

Understanding of how applications install and run on a *Windows*

*Terminal Server* is critical

Familiarity with Active Directory Users and Computers MMC, *Citrix*

*Access Management* Console and* HP Quality Center* is a strong plus.

Understanding of *Windows file system security* is also a plus.

*Technical Knowledge:*

*Citrix profiling* and *streaming experience* required

Defined experience with *application packaging tools*

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*.,”Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
5 Independence Way,Ste#300,
Princeton , NJ 08540
Ph: 609-945-3178,

Fax 609-452-5613
E-mail: g...@e-zencomp.com,
Email: guru.e...@gmail.com,
www.e-zencomp.com,

*Partner to PTC Arbor text products*

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you"