Yours Sincerely,
Mike

  <http://www.optimaresources.com/images/optimalogo.jpg>

190 Lincoln Highway,
Edison, NJ 08820
Call: (732) 549 0050
E-Mail: m...@optimaresources.com <mailto:r...@optimaresources.com>
Web: www.optimaresources.com <http://www.optimaresources.com/>

** * We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We value and welcome
diversity in our workforce, as well as in our customers, our partners. It¢s
our belief that diversity is essential to succeed in the challenging global
marketplace. We encourage green card holders and US citizens to apply for
these jobs.
** This email transmission is intended solely for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you have received this message in error please reply to the
sender and delete this email from your hard drive immediately. You may not
modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of reproduce
(except for your own personal, noncommercial use), create derivative works
from, distribute, or in any way exploit, any of the content in whole or in
part, in any form or mediu! m without the prior written permission of Optima
Resources, In! c.
Note: We respect your privacy.  Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this email message may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any
attachments.

<<optimalogo.jpg>>

<<Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG>>