Dear,

I have a *Sure Shot* closable requirement for a *Sr. Core Java Developer*
 with *Finance Industry experience*.

*Multiple Positions - Guaranteed Interview & Immediate Start – Closed 2
Positions recently*

* *

*Duration: 24+ months           Location: New York City
**Rate/Hr ctc:$60 - $75 [DOE]
*

*This is a repeated requirement, if you have already sent the resume kindly
don’t resubmit it.*

*Description/Skills[*DO NOT Send Java/J2EE resumes*]*

   - Minimum *9 years* development experience with Minimum *3 years* of
   experience in *Financial Markets Systems* domain.
   - Must be very strong in *Core Java & UNIX fundamentals*.
   - Should have experience in *Trading, Equity* & *Order Management Systems
   **.*
   - Must have experienced with *Multi-Threading, Design
   Patterns, Structures, Collections & OOPS*.
   - Experience in *JDBC and Relational database*.
   - *Swing* Development experience a plus
   - Should have experience with *Debugging tools*
   - *Must have excellent Communication Skills with Positive Attitude.*

*Send your resumes only to **sen...@lorventech.com*     DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
EMAIL

*Important Note:*

* *

·         *There will be a face to face interview after the telephonic
round.*

·         *Locals will be given preference. Outsiders must take care of
their expenses for face to face.*

·         *Kindly send consultants Resume with Contact Info & Current
Location details to save time. *

·         *We will review the resume, talk to the consultants and if
interested will get back to you for more information.  ***

·         *We will let you know the client details before submitting your
consultant resume.***

* *

*Senthil,*

*Lorven Technologies Inc*, 101, Morgan Lane, Suite # 209, Plainsboro, NJ –
08536

sen...@lorventech.com   - 609-799-4202 X 103 [*Kindly no phone calls unless
otherwise necessary*]

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.