Hi

Please let me know if you have anyone qualified for this position open with
one of our clients. Please send me your consultants updated word resume
along with the following details: (Resumes will not be considered without
the following details)

Full Name:
Skill:
Contact:
Email-id:
Relevant experience:
Rate:
Availability:
Relocation:
Visa Status:
Current Location & time Zone

Location:  Columbia, SC

Duration: 3 months

Start:  Immediate

Please, only applicable resumes.

*ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS MUST BE GOOD!*

The Senior SAP Technical Consultant will have significant BASIS and Oracle
DB experience and will be performing the database upgrade (Oracle 9i to 10G)
and system upgrade (SAP FI-GL from 4.6C to ECC6.0). The consultant will also
be making the environment Unicode compliant on all database instances. The
consultant will install SAP Solutions Manager and migrate existing
configurations, company codes, authorizations, programs/reports,
transactions, menus and screens onto the new upgraded landscape. The
consultant will work closely with the Functional Consultant and ABAP
Technical Consultant to ensure that the upgraded system fulfills all the
required business functionality that existed in the earlier system. It is
preferred that this resource be SAP certified and have experience with
several previously similar SAP FI-GL implementations/upgrades.

REQUIRED:
5 Years BASIS Experience - must be expert level
3-4 Years Oracle DBA experience
SAP Certification highly preferred
Experience with FI-GL upgrades preferred

*Send resume to al...@iblesoft.com*