3 QA Testers that have healthcare experience.  In particular BCBS experience
and experience testing applications running in a healthcare environment -
Trizetto NetworX Pricer experience is required.

Duration is 3-6 months in Rochester

Max rate is 40/hr

REQUIREMENT INFORMATION:

Tasked with getting help on their UAT testing.  They need a team to come in
and do systematic testing and validation.  The end users for this team is
the transformation team.  Transformation is where they are taking the 7
existing claims systems and putting them onto one system called Facets.
With the success of this project Lisa's team will be able to meet target
dates and timelines of the claims turnaround.

The reason for these openings is because they may not hit the timelines for
transformation so they are adding an additional three people to the team.

Ranked skills needed:

Facets testing

Trizetto NetworX Pricer

Healthcare background

Claims processing background

Reimbursement background

Please respond to this email with your CANDIDATE SUBMITTALS!!

****  Please be sure to confirm that your candidates have not been submitted
to Excellus BCBS by any other companies ***

Please remember on all submittals I need the following information:

1 - Candidates full legal name

2 - Current location (City & State)

3 - Contact information (Phone & Email)

4 - Rate confirmation

5 - Availability

6 - Number of years experience with each required skill (This experience
MUST be detailed in the candidates resume within their "Responsibilities"
section at each position)

UAT

Testing

Facets

NetworX Pricer

HealthCare

Claims

Reimbursement

7 - Month & Date of Birth (ex: Jan 23rd)

8 - Last 4 digits of SS#

I MUST have 2 recent (within the past 2 years) Supervisor Level references
that include:

References Name & Title & Company & Time period you worked there

References Phone & Email

Jameel Ahmed

Accounts Manager

Techgene Solutions LLC