Hello,

Good Morning.

Hope you are doing GREAT.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

My client is looking for a senior level C++ Developer who has strong
Financial Services Industry experience.

The consultant must be a 100% match to be considered for this position.

*Location*: PA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

C++ required

C required

Oracle PL/SQL required, Oracle 9i or higher

Prior experience with client/server applications required

Prior experience with VB6 required

Prior experience in large development projects involving object oriented
technologies preferred

Prior experience in .NET technologies preferred

Strong problem solving, strategic planning and organizational skills
required

Good decision-making and problem solving skills required

Good analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy required

Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously required

Ability to work effectively both individually and as a member of a project
team required

Strong written and oral communication skills a must

Thanks

Madhukar

678-799-8602

madhu...@vancevatech.com