Hello All,
Let me know if you have any matchig profiles!!!!!

Position: .Net developer with Java exp
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months

General skills:
· Oracle 9i/10g OR Microsoft SQL Server, Stored procedures, SQL tools
and ability to write complex queries
· Experience with all phases of SDLC as well as version control tools
such as CVS,VSS and TFS)
· Srong knowledge of object oriented programming concepts

Java skills:
· 2+ Years of J2EE based web development experience in a professional
work environment .
· WebSphere 6.0 and above
· WebServices
· JMS (Java Messaging)
· XML APIs, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JavaScripts and CSS
· Struts and Tiles Framework

.net skills:
· 2+ years of experience with .NET development (C#, ASP, .NET
Framework , etc) C# being the most important.
· Visual Studio 2008.
· NET webServices and XML APIs
· Nice to have: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)

--
Thanks & Regards
Praveen