Hello,

Good Morning,

I appreciate your time. Hope you are doing GREAT today.

Please send me your *consultants’ updated WORD RESUME* to *
madhu...@vancevatech.com *with *Phone #, $Rate/Hr *on *C2C *and *Current
Location *and also *FILL the BLUE COLORED skill sheet* below.

*Applicants not possessing all of these skills will not be considered for
the position**.*

*Job Title:         IBM Mainframe/COBOL/CICS Programmer*

*Location:*         NYC, NY

*Duration:*         12 months

*Mandatory Requirements:
                                                                        **Years
of Experience                Last Used (Month/Year)***

*1.       **Proven experience* with *Payroll/Timekeeping software
packages*-preferably
*INFOR* (formerly *Extensity/GEAC*) *MSA*.

*2.       *Expertise in *MVS COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL* and *Secure FTP
processing*.

*3.       **Superior testing skills* in a *mainframe environment*.

*4.       *Excellent interpersonal skills involving interfacing with
Payroll's user areas which include the *Controller's Office, Treasury
Department* and *Benefits Department*

*5.       *Hands on experience dealing with *critical file transmissions*and
*solving FTP problems*

*6.       **SAS, Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle forms 6i, MS Access 2003* are *all
pluses* *but not requirements*.

*7.       *Excellent oral and written skills

*8.       *Proven experience implementing systems and enhancements in
a *large-scale
IBM mainframe environment*.

*9.       *Hands on experience *implementing, supporting, utilizing*
and *troubleshooting
COBOL online* and *batch programs*.

*10.   **Ability to work* as a *Project Leader role* in an *IBM COBOL
mainframe environment*.

Thanks

Madhukar

678-799-8602