Hello,

Good Afternoon.

This is Madhukar with Vanceva Technologies,Inc.

We are looking for a MQ Series Administrator for our client in Phoenix, AZ

Here is the job description, please review and let me know if you have any
consultant.

*Location:* Phoenix,AZ

*Duration:* 12+ Months

MQ Middleware resource for the Interactive and Batch platform engineering
team that is responsible for the performance and availability of the
American Express Advanced Risk Capabilities systems. The focus of the job is
to develop and support middleware MQ infrastructure. This role will require
interaction with a number of technology and business organizations, and will
provide a great opportunity to learn multiple products, business lines and
technologies. The candidate will be responsible for advising on the design,
development, and implementation of middleware infrastructure projects
utilizing WebSphere MQ.

Configure and Administer a WebSphere MQ environment to include scripting.
Efficiently utilize WMQ problem determination skills.
Implement and develop Omegamon XE Situations.
Participate in testing, debugging, and documentation efforts.
Develop unit/system test plans and oversees acceptance testing process.
Ensure project deliverables are aligned with AET architecture standards

Thanks

Madhukar

678-799-8602

mahdu...@vancevatech.com