Dear Consultant,

Ramsoft Systems Inc (RSI) is a total I.T solutions provider with
full-service Systems development, integration, staff augmentation, T&M
services and offshore operations. RSI specializes in CRM, ERP, e-Commerce,
WAP, Networks and Custom Programming Solutions.

While browsing the net for experienced professionals, I came across your
resume, and would like to check your availability and interest for the
following opportunity.

Position Title        :  Data Architect

Location                : Atlanta, GA

Duration               : 12 to 24 Months.

Rate                    : DOE

Skills Required:

Teradata, Oracle DB, Informatica, Erwin, Unix, Data Architecture, Data
Modeling, Telecommunications and Data Warehousing

Working with Enterprise Consolidated Data Warehouse team. Requirement
Analysis, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, ETL design, ETL processes,
feed/extract and Reporting Analysis and Design. Functional/Non-Functional
Requirements, High Level Design, Application Detail Design and Application
Interface document preparation. Following up the projects up to their
deployment and post-deployment testing.

Please reply back to this email with your most updated resume along With
compensation requirements.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Regards

Mohan Edara

Ramsoft Systems Inc

ISO 9001: 2000 Certified

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: (248) 354 0100 Extn: 1582

Tel: (248) 663 0582, Fax:(248) 354 3626

 <mailto:mo...@ramsoft.net> mo...@ramsoft.net ,  <http://www.ramsoft.net/>
www.ramsoft.net

"Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"