Hi,

We have a requirement for *Flash/JSP Developer* for 1 year in CT.

*Location: Norwalk, CT.
Duration: 12Months*

Required Skills:*
* Flash and JSP object-oriented design and programming are a must-have. We
are not looking for "thin" front-end or simple flash animation or HTML.
Applicants must be software engineers who have focused on front-end
technologies.
* The Model View Controller pattern
* ActionScript 1,2,3
* AMF flash communication method
* SQL/RDBMS especially MySql
* Test driven development and unit testing
* Solid development experience with the presentation and some middle tier of
a three-tier architecture platform
* Good understanding of HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS2, JavaScript, and Web Services
* Experience in software lifecycles, software configuration management, and
change control
* Ability to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical
project deadlines
* Proven ability to deliver results
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field

If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:

*Full Name              :
Hourly Rate            : $_____/hr
Current Location       :
Visa status            :
 *

*NOTE:* Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Rao