Hi,
        This is Jaya from IT Trailblazers. We have an immediate
requirement for a Hyperion Developer.

Location        :        Columbus, OH

Position        :      6 months+

Required Skills:
Able to maintain the multiple Hyperion/Brio (8.x,9.x and 11.x )instances
running in Unix environment
Should have knowledge on Hyperion/Brio architecture.
Have knowledge on Hyperion background processes
Installation of Hyperion Brio SQL
Able to troubleshoot the Hyperion/Brio and related components issues on
Unix servers. Performance tuning
Able to do the code promotions and changes to the Hyperion/Brio.
Able to guide the development team with standards and guidelines and able
to do code review for new projects.
Able to set up single sign on by integrating Shared services with
Siteminder and LADP.
Should have knowledge on various Hyperion reports like Dashboard, SQR and
IR  .
Should have knowledge on java and shell scripting
Familiar with OBIEE.

If you are interested, send me your updated resume with contact details
and rate immediately.

Thanks and looking forward to work with you!

Jaya Narayanan
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 405 || Direct Line: (732) 964-1867
Fax: (732) 909-2358 / (732) 875-0096(for Timesheets)
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: j...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.