Hi,
        This is Jaya from IT Trailblazers. We have an immediate
requirement for a Program Manager .

Location        :       Groton, CT

Position        :        6 months+

 Job Description:
Program Manager responsible for:
Managing a program to retire multiple eLearning systems and merge all data
in to a single system
Manage the creation of a system to manage the history data
Create, Maintain Program Plan and project plans and other project
documentation for individual Work streams using SLC methodology
Track and report program and project progress. Communicate project status,
milestones and issues
Liaison and coordination with other Groups required for the successful
delivery of the tasks
Essential Skills:
Minimum of 8 years of experience including 4 years experience as a
Program/Project Manager
Strong Communication Skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Self-Motivated & Proactive
Proficient in the use of the following tools: MS Project, MS Word,
Insight, Documentum, Excel and Outlook.
Experience with any Learning system is a plus

If you are interested, send me your updated resume with contact details
and rate immediately.

Thanks and looking forward to work with you!

Jaya Narayanan
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 405 || Direct Line: (732) 964-1867
Fax: (732) 909-2358 / (732) 875-0096(for Timesheets)
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: j...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.