HI

Let me know if you have any matching resumes for below given req

Developer Analyst 2

Austin, TX

6 Months Contract

Rate: DOE

Required Skills

*       ANT scripting
*       Proficiency with UNIX (AIS) and Windows operating systems
*       Build and deployment automation of Java applications in J2EE.
*       Familiarity or knowledge of TIERS and Integrated Eligibility
*       Familiarity or knowledge of Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest,
Requisite Pro, and BuildForge
*       Familiarity of IBM Websphere Product Family
*       Familiarity with database concepts
*       PERL development
*       Maven
*       UNIX shell scripting

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused