Urgent Requirements!!!
Please do forward to all your friends.... who are looking for jobs abroad
and make their dream come true. This is the right time to apply for jobs
abroad. Interviews take place from the 2nd week of January for the
candidates physically present in South Africa. Please contact Shankar :
shankar0...@gmail.com with your contact details regarding VISA assistance
related queries. We will get back to you ASAP.

Visit the South African Job Portals to understand the Job market and choose
the kind of requirement that suites you. We will provide Visa for the
eligible candidates at the earliest and make your travel safe to SA.
www.pnet.co.za , www.jobspace.co.za , www.jobs.co.za ,
www.careerclassifieds.co.za

Most of the south African jobs are offered to the people who are physically
present in this country for interviews.