Hi

Send me best matching resumes ASAP

SAP Functional Consultant

West Columbia, SC

6 Months

Rate: DOE

Required skills/experience:

*       The SAP functional consultant will have in-depth
knowledge/experience with SAP Accounts Payable, Funds Management, Grants
Management and Materials Management.
*       SAP ACCOUNTS PAYABLE BACKGROUND A MUST,
*       STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF STATE FINANCE POLICIES, PROGRAMS AND
PROCEDURES,
*       CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT IS DESIRED;
*       EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS;
*       ABILITY TO PLAN, ORGANIZE, AND COORDINATE WORK ASSIGNMENTS.
*       ABILITY TO MANAGE WORK, AND PROVIDE GUIDANCE TO OTHER EMPLOYEES.
*       ABILITY TO MAKE PRESENTATIONS,
*       PREPARE REPORTS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS A PLUS.

Specific Duties and Responsibilities

*       Under general supervision of client, candidates will provide
technical and professional services related to the new system processes.
*       Business Process Procedure development and the identification of
effective knowledge transfer to support the agency's system.
*       Assist in analyzing business processes and developing Financial work
flows
*       Develop agency SAP Accounts Payable including thorough understanding
of payment program, invoice processing and bank reconciliation
*       Develop business processes and procedures
*       Aid in the development of the training agency employees

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused