Hi

Please let me know if you have anyone qualified for this position open with
one of our clients. Please send me your consultants updated word resume
along with the following details: (Resumes will not be considered without
the following details)

Full Name:
Skill:
Contact:
Email-id:
Relevant experience:
Rate:
Availability:
Relocation:
Visa Status:
Current Location & time Zone

*Need Senior Marketing Developer**
*

**

*Location:  Hoffman Estates Illinois*

*Duration: 5 months plus*

* *

*Project Overview:  The IMPACT project is a Sears Holdings Corporation
marketing transformation program that provides new tools (systems),
processes, and procedures to enable Sears Holdings to become the best in
class retailer for marketing activities.  Senior Developers are needed to
help build the software tools that are required to complete this
transformation.*

* *

*Required Skills/Experience*

*·        Demonstrated experience in all phases of the Systems Development
Lifecycle or similar methodology – minimum 5 years.*

*·        Demonstrated experience in web-based solutions, using Java on IBM
or Microsoft platforms – minimum 5 years.*

*·        Demonstrated experience in web services and Service Oriented
Architecture-based solutions.*

*·        Demonstrated experience in web database technologies, SQL Server
or DB2 preferred.*

*·        Experienced in working with offshore project resources.*

*·        Proven verbal and written communications skills.*

*·        Proven ability to identify and manage project issues to
resolution.*

*·        Proven ability to work with Project Manager to assist on project
plan creation and ongoing status updates for design/develop/test/implement
project stages. *

* *

*Desired Skills/Experience*

*·        Retail Marketing Systems experience highly desirable.*

*·        Development experience with Adobe suite and toolkits highly
desirable.*

*·        Development experience with Business Intelligence tools and
databases such as Microstrategy and Teradata highly desirable. *

*·        Ability to lead a team consisting of other developers highly
desirable. *

* *

*Daily Responsibilities*

*·        Guide project teams through the development phases of the Systems
Development Lifecycle.*

*·        Identify technical issues, develop and gain approval for proposed
solutions, and schedule them into the project timeline for resolution.*

*·        Track technical progress against plan and make adjustments
wherever necessary*.

*Send resume to al...@iblesoft.com*