Job Title:  C# .Net Developer
Location:  Ronkonkoma, NY
Duration:  1-2 Months

Must be local to NY or NJ. Face to face interview is required

Must be familiar with Win Mobile 6x for handheld applications

Required Skills
3-5 years C# .Net development exp
Must be familiar with Win Mobile 6x for handheld applications
Must be familiar with SDLC
Must know SVN (Subversion Control Manager)
Must have good communication skills
Must be able to provide own laptop

Job Description:
Our client has an immediate contract position for a C# / .Net developer to
migrate existing code from a Honeywell system to an Intermec system.
Once the migration is completed, the plan is to start Phase II, which will
include a redesign and complete rewrite.

Additional Comments:

Phase I: Migrate from Honeywell to Intermec - the project is expected to go 6
weeks

Phase II: Complete redesign and rewrite - the project is expected to to 3 mos +.

** If the developer meets expectations for Phase I, The manager will want to
use the same developer for Phase II.

--------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Sohail Khan
soh...@catstaffing-us.com<mailto:soh...@catstaffing-us.com> |
sohailkhancatamer...@gmail.com<mailto:sohailkhancatamer...@gmail.com>|
Sr.Technical Recruiter | CAT Technology Inc.
'Committed to Human Excellence Through IT'
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.
Office: (201) 257-5081 Ext : 246 | Fax: (201) 727-9296
www.catamerica.com<http://www.catamerica.com>.

I would like to add you to my LOGTALENT Network. A perfect place to find your
Industry Recruiters (70,962+) and Jobseekers (252,122+). www.LogTalent.com is a
career-cum-community portal to explore the opportunities around us.

subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you