Hello,

This is Joel from Data Group Inc.

Can you please help me to get some quality resume for this position?

Please Respond to j...@datagrp.com

Job Title: Java Developer II

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6+ Months

Need Locals to MO!

Java Developer II

TECHNOLOGY PIPELINE SOLUTIONS

Responsibilities:

Client is passionate about using science and technology to improve agriculture.
Client scientists are conducting research and development (R&D) to
revolutionize plant breeding and biotechnology. The Technology Pipeline
Solutions (TPS) team within IT works directly with the Monsanto scientists to
develop software platforms that enable these research and development efforts.
The accepted candidate will join the emerging field of IT systems informatics
leveraging their technical expertise to play a key role in defining and
delivering breakthrough science in high throughput R&D platforms for client.

The successful candidate will work with the TPS Team within client to develop
and maintain enterprise-level Java/Oracle applications.

The candidate will work as part of a team comprised of a project manager,
scientific business analysts, and other members of the technical staff to
develop software in Java and Oracle SQL.

Required Skills:

BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

The candidate must possess the following technical experience:

.       Minimum requirements include at least 6-10 years of full time
experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical environment.

.       Minimum 5 years experience working in the US as a programmer/analyst in
a scientific or technical environment.

.       Experience in software development using Java, Oracle, XML (minimum 6
years of Java and 4 years with Oracle SQL).

.       Experience with Java servlets.

.       Experience with refactoring.

.       Experience at developing multi-tier applications.

.       Experience with Object-Oriented methodologies.

.       Experience with and knowledge of some high level GO4 design patterns
(above and beyond J2EE patterns).

.       Experience with the Spring framework.

.       Experience with Hibernate.

.       Experience with automated testing with Junit.

.       Understand and be able to explain the value of using Test First
Development methodology.

.       A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed
as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development is necessary.

Desired Skills:

.       Experience with Test First Development methodology.

.       Experience with Maven.

.       Experience with Web Services.

.       Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.

Desired skills/education/experience/attributes (ideal candidate): Candidates
who succeed in this fast paced dynamic environment excel in the following
competencies:

.       Functional Competency: Demonstrates broad knowledge of functional
skills. Has the ability to perform at a high level of accomplishment and
willingness to learn new technologies and practices. The ideal candidate will
be a skilled, creative problem solver, independent of any specific technology.

.       Team Orientation: Works cooperatively with others. Encourages
participation. Values the contribution of others.

.       Results Orientation: Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and
overcomes obstacles. Balances the big picture with day-to-day activities/issues
for their technology. Persistent in the pursuit of results.

.       Communication: Creates an environment that fosters open, frank
communication. Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens
carefully, solicits other opinions.

Thanks & Regards,

Joel

Technical Recruiter