Hello,

This is Joel from Data Group Inc.

Can you please help me to get some quality resume for this position?

Please Respond to j...@datagrp.com

Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6+ Months

Need Locals to MO!

SAP ABAP Developer

These positions are to fulfill ABAP development related to the ASAIP (American
Seeds integration project).

3 - 7 years of experience in SAP ABAP Programming experience in manufacturing
areas - Shipping, Warehouse Management, Production Planning, Quality, Plant
Maintenance.

Responsibilities:

Develop/maintain application code that adheres to coding standards and best
practices

Perform technical analysis and design that is derived from supplied functional
specifications

Frequently collaborates with Business Analysts and Technical Leads

Must be very results-oriented, self-sufficient and agile

Thanks & Regards,

Joel

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.