Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@cy-tec.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

We are looking for SOA Developer

Must be GC/EAD/CIT

IBM

$50/HR C2C

*Required skills:* Candidate needs to have HANDS ON experience developing
SOA services using XML Schema and WSDL across the SOA portfolio projects.
Must have an understanding of SOA Architecture & SOA Architecture Decisions
to include: Understanding of SOMA and SOA Interface Design/Development
(including detailed understanding of UML Modeling); Understand and able to
articulate Service Identification process; Understanding of SOA Development
- In depth knowledge of WSDL & XML Schema Development, Familiarity with WS-*
standards, Experience in J2EE development, Comfortable with using Rational -
Application Developer & Software Architect/Software Modeler - Tools. Must
possess strong communication and client relationship skills.

*Assignment Period:*  4 months

*Work location city:* Hartford, Connecticut

Thanks and Regards

Amar

Cybertec, Inc.,
44335 Premier Plaza, Suite: 210 A, Ashburn, VA 20147
Direct : 703-880-4400 ext: 208 | Fax: 703 - 880 - 6567
a...@cy-tec.com
Visit:www.cy-tec.com
Yahoo IM: amarnathcyt
Gtalk: amarnathbhupathi