Hi

*Title:* Sr IT Sales Manager/Business Development Manager

*Location:* McLean, VA
*Duration:* Full Time
*Interview Type:* Phone + Face-2-Face

Supremesoft Corporation is a global IT consulting and outsourcing company
founded in 1995 and headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. Supremesoft develops
and offers solutions for businesses through cutting edge IT services that
aid in improving productivity and profitability through its proven
methodology for the organization’s IT infrastructure. Supremesoft is a fast
growing and reputable company (In 2009 we are ranked 56th Nationwide in
Deloitte Fast 500: 5th in DC Metro list and also listed in SmartCEO Future
50).  Supremesoft serves Fortune 500 clients and has great service offerings
to clients with an excellent support team.  Supremesoft is GSA IT 70
Schedule contractor.

Supremesoft is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. IT Sales
Manager/Business Development Manager with the drive and determination to
help expand our customer base.   We are looking for an individual who has a
proven track record of doing sales to commercial and government clients.

Responsibilities:

    - Responsible for delivering sales revenue from IT solutions and
      consulting services offered to clients and prospects in US. The
main focus
      of this position is to bring in new clients and business.
      - Identify and qualify legitimate sales leads and opportunities,
      providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop
relationships.
      Negotiate contractual terms & conditions, and build a sales pipeline of
      well-qualified sales opportunities and continual planned follow-ups.
      - Present Supremesoft service offerings to prospective clients,
      provide client consultation and develop proposals.
      - Support our business development outreach initiatives through
      initiating and organizing meetings and phone calls with
prospects, preparing
      letters and email, participating in preparation of sales collateral,
      capability statement and proof of concept.
      - Required to provide customers with an overall solution to technology
      problems via IT solutions, and to stay abreast of technological
and business
      trends.

Requirements:

    - Bachelors degree
      - At least 5+ years of direct selling experience in IT solutions and
      staffing industry is preferred
      - Identify new leads and opportunities
      - Ability to move opportunities through the sales cycle to close
      - Ability to work independently as well as with a team
      - Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
      - New business development experience must
      - Effective communication and presentation skills to work closely with
      middle and senior management of clients are essential
      - Ability to effectively negotiate with clients and position
      Supremesoft Corporation as a differentiated and value added
service provider
      - Proven IT sales experience with breadth of knowledge required
      - Previous experience supporting government clients is a PLUS
      - Must be able to travel as needed

Supremesoft offers good salary and commission besides excellent benefits
package including Health Care, Dental, and vacation/paid holidays to name a
few. We strive to offer an environment that supports individual career
growth while you help us in building a team of the most highly skilled and
talented professionals in the nation.

Supremesoft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate
against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State
law or local ordinance.

Thanks & Regards

*Satish Kumar*

Supremesoft Corporation
Office: (703) 955-3160 Ext: 132
Fax: 800 507 5275
sat...@supremesoft.net
www.supremesoft.net

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply as subject "Remove"*