Hello,

Good Morning.

Hope you are doing GREAT.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any
suitable consultant.

*Location:* NYC

*Duration:* Long Term

* We need TWO candidates for this position.*
**

Candidates will be responsible for the design and implementation of an
enterprise *WebSphere application server* environment with a strong focus on
*XD, WAS security, capacity* *planning, performance tuning and
automation/scripting*.

Candidate will be responsible for ensuring that a scalable, secure and
stable WAS environment is implemented as well as working with new
applications to onboard into the WAS environment, including project
management, design, buildouts, configuration and Level 3 troubleshooting.

Other responsibilities may include analysis and recommendation on different
technologies such as IHS, Apache, Caching Solutions, completing J2EE code
reviews and working with the development teams to enhance their code and
resolve and performance issues in addition to setting direction in regards
to the JRE/java libraries, frameworks and best practices to be used by the
development teams.

Candidate must be knowledgeable in *WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and 7.0
*. *WebSphere Portal and Monitor Server experience* is a plus.

*MUST be willing to go to NYC for face-to-face interview if requested by
client *

Please send your consultants’ resumes to *madhu...@vancevatech.com* with
rate and Contact details.

Thanks