Hi Partner,

This is SAM(sa...@harriersys.com ).   Here is an urgent requirement
from *Harrier
Infotech USA Inc .*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
*Therefore,
please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation/ Placement.  *
*Please send us resume with 100% matching with the requirement.*

*

Includes is the requirement please send me matching resumes along with the
below details.

Name:

Rate:

Availability:

Current location:

Visa Status:

Contact #:

Email:

Kindly share the requirement with your resources before send their resumes..
*

 *SAP SD / LE in TX*

Duration: 6 Months

Location - DALLAS , TX

Pay Rate: Open

Visa/WorkStatus Requirement:  Independent Work Authorization Required ( EAD
/ Greencard / US Citizen only )

Interview Type:  Phone & In-Person

Job Description:

5+ years functional experience SAP - SD/LE Module. Must be familiar with
order fulfillment, pricing, logistics, and billing best practices.
Also must be familiar with SAP features, dynamic actions, menus,
organizational model, authorizations, PU12, and the IMG hierarchy.

Strong order management knowledge
Proficient in integrations w/ other systems
Proven skills in creative problem solving
Some knowledge of sales contracts

Additionally, these skills would be helpful:
Familiarity with pharmaceuticals
Familiarity with SCM allocations

Regards

SAM