HI

Send me the best matching resumes ASAP

Network Services/Support

Middletown, New Jersey

24 months Contract

Rate: DOE

State:

Description

The position will have responsibility for production support of the IP
backbone network as well as new technology introduction (writing MOPs,
attending maintenance windows, etc).

Skills required for this SR:

*       OSPF
*       BGP
*       MPLS
*       TE/FRR
*       Cisco CSR-1 and GSR platforms
*       Excellent verbal/written English communication
*       Project/deadline/task management
*       Self driven/good time management
*       Juniper routing platform
*       SONET protocol

Fill the matrix and send me with resume without fail

Skills

No of years

Last used

Exp level - Expert or Intermediate

OSPF

BGP

MPLS

TE/FRR

Cisco CSR-1 and GSR platforms

Project/deadline/task management

Juniper routing platform

SONET protocol

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused