*Submit your resume only to: subhajit.mukher...@goaheadconsulting.co.uk
subhajit (dot) mukherjee (at) goaheadconsulting.co.uk

Hi

Please suggest if you can do this project for our client. Send us your
updated resume as per the requirement need with your salary expectations.

SAP BI-IP/BPC Consultant

Number of Positions:  3

Job Type:  On Contract

Duration: 12 Months

Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia

Start date: 3rd week of December 2009

Duration: 1 yr

Budget: Upto US$ 250 per day. + Expenses paid ( Accommodation + Local Travel
+ Relocation flight)

Job Description

·         Having working experience in BW Designing, Reporting and
Extraction 7+years

·         Having working experience in BEx WAD

·         Having working experience in Migration Project (From BW3.x to BW7)

·         Having working experience in Migration Project (From SEM to BI-IP)

·         Able to create Real Time cube and IP designing functionality part

·         Knowledgeable in Performance Management

·         Understand the BW authorization concept will also be advantage

·         Knowledgeable in BDS (Business Document Service)

*

--
*Please discuss the requirement with your consultants and then submit the
resume. We work with direct clients only.*