Job Title: DB2 DBA

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: $55/Hr

Client: Lockheed Martin

Interview: Phone + F2F

This work effort involves providing DB2 DBA development support of mainframe
DB2 application databases, specifically for the Special Notices project,  in
all environments. The candidate performing database development, migration
through the application life cycle, and maintenance after the databases are
in production. Direct interaction with the application teams will be
required.

Required Skills:

.       Mainframe DB2 DBA experience - at least 5 years
.       Prior experience in mainframe application development/design
.       A strong knowledge of how to read/tune SQL is required
.       Experience with DB2 utilities
.       Experience with CA tools
.       Experience with Omegamon
.       Excellent written and verbal communication skills
.       Ability to research problems and provide solutions
.       May be requested to mentor the client staff
.       May be required to provide weekend/off-hours support

Education:

Requires 10+ years of specific experience with a BA/BS degree

Feel free to call me or mail me if you need any assistance.

Thank you,

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

InTelikore Corporation