Hello Friends,

     Please find the requirement and send me the resume with the contact
details ASAP at geo...@aim-cc.com

Loc:  Plano, Texas (Locals would be preferred.)
Duration:  6+ months
Inclusive Rate: $35.00 hr. C2C

The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the definition,
planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed customer and
stakeholder needs and expectations.  Leads one or more projects, which may
involve multiple technical disciplines.  May consult on and utilize latest
project methodologies, including Agile.  Uses Microsoft Project, and analyzes
data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.
Includes functions in support of business systems management, including
efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and
enhancements management.  Includes producing test plans, executing and
evaluating test cases, and developing automated regression test suites.
Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated testing
products.

Functional Experience  5+ years in QA
Finance Industry: 3+ years Financial Services industry experience
Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness and
testability
Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or
without business requirements/design docs
Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion
Risk Management: Demonstrated ability to shape risk based testing
approaches/plans
Tools: Deep experience with automated Tools like LoadRunner, Winrunner (5+
years)
Ability to write and analyze test reports across a broad audience
Ability to present recommendations to a senior audience

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> geo...@aim-cc.com I aim_l...@ymail.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

clip_image001

     AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS GROW

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>