Hi

Good evening.

Greetings from *VIRGO INC.*

We would like to introduce our organization, ‘VIRGO INC’ as one of the
fastest growing consulting houses in USA.

The current opening is for *Technical Recruiter (Sales People) (US Staffing)
*

VIRGO INC is looking for Sr. Sales people for marketing bench consultants
resumes.

 Desired Profile

1. Good Knowledge of International Recruitment (*SALES*) Lifecycle with a
minimum of 1 to 3 yrs of relevant experience. .
2. Good understanding of various technologies, ability to understand Client
requirements, ability to plan sourcing, recruiting strategies and hiring
Candidates for various types of requirements.
3. Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and the potential to
grow with a fast growing company.
4. Independently responsible for sourcing/recruiting candidates and creating
a candidate pool of qualified resumes.
5. Outstanding interpersonal and software skills. .
6. Proven track of placements with good clients

*Compensation:*

- No bar for the right candidate

please forward your resumes to "r...@virgosystemsinc.com" , or "
ku...@virgosystemsinc.com".

If you are interested in this opening please forward your updated profile
ASAP, refer your friends or colleagues those who would be interested in this
position.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar at VIRGO INC.